Teaching at McCombs
During the Spring semester, I teach undergraduate and graduate courses on corporate political strategy. The former course is cross-listed with the Marketing Department, and the latter course is cross-listed with the Lyndon B. Johnson School of Public Affairs. The McCombs' Undergraduate Business Council named me to its Faculty Honor Roll for my performances in Spring 2014, 2015, and 2017, and in May 2017, I received the Trammell/CBA Foundation Teaching Award for Assistant Professors. Click the course number for its sample syllabus or the semester taught for a quantitative summary of my student evaluations.
- BGS 371 - Corporate Political Strategy (UG/BBA) - Spring 2013 | Spring 2014 | Spring 2015 | Spring 2016 | Spring 2017 | Spring 2018 | Spring 2019
- BGS 382 - Corporate Political Strategy (G/MBA) - Spring 2013 | Spring 2014 | Spring 2015 | Spring 2017 | Spring 2018 | Spring 2019
In the Spring of 2018, I offered two new courses involving travel experiences with MBA students (to Chile and Argentina) and undergraduate students (to Washington, D.C.). I will offer the former again in Spring 2019.
- MAN 385 - Directed Studies in Global Management: Argentina & Chile (MBA) - Spring 2018 | Spring 2019
- GOV 312L - Corporate Political Strategy (UG) - Spring 2018
In prior years, during the Fall semester, I have taught the weekend MBA program's Washington Campus Program, which includes a 3-day residency in D.C.
- BGS 385W - Business, Government & Public Policy, Washington Campus Program - Fall 2013 | Fall 2014 | Fall 2015 | Fall 2016
Summary teaching evaluations for all classes will be posted once they are available.